Pastor Jonathan Falwell / Derik Idol / Cody Mummau / Jeremy Rader
Deuteronomy 6:4-9 (CSB)
“Listen, Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.,5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. 6 These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. 7 Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them be a symbol on your forehead.,9 Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your city gates.
1. How important is it to have a plan for discipleship within the home?
2. Why is this something that can’t be left to the church to handle?
3. What are the roadblocks to discipleship?
4. How do we develop practical steps to disciple our families?
5. Where do we start?
Proverbs 22:6 (CSB)
Start a youth out on his way;
even when he grows old he will not depart from it.
6. So what happens when you didn’t start right? What do you do then?